How to screen record on your iPhone Xs
It’s not difficult to screen record on your iPhone Xs, so we discuss it in different steps.
From steps clear your confusion to record your screen on iPhone seriously, don’t get confused it’s simple and easy.
- i- You just have to go to settings.
- after that
- ii- Go to the control center.
- iii- Now there is tab which you have to Customize it
Click on it this green plus spot.
Now Screen Recording is next,
- iv- Now to have to swipe down right corner of the screen on the upper side.
- v- now you have to press some hardly this button
click on Microphone.
- vi – After that click on the Start Recording and then a countdown will display on your screen which is at least round about three seconds.
- vii- Open the control center and then click on that red spot.
which is top on your screen or status bar it’s not difficult to record a screen it’s simple and easy as we explain it in detail.
here are screenshots of it which make easier and give you a exact solution which you are searching for.
On Step One:
as the screen will open.
Now here you have to swipe your screen which so simple.
now you have to select the recording button.
after the third step now a countdown will display on a screen or a countdown will pop up or you
now you have to click on the microphone which option is displayed below Screen Recording.
Now you can cancel it after done the procedure,
all the screenshot displaying you, how it’s work, but if can’t understand then you can contact on this for the solution or can comment below the article we can response as can as possible.